Starting
Well I opened this account today in order to relieve some stress but in the process of writing this blog I think I created more stress. I just erased the pages that I just wrote. But hey-it was a good exercise to write thoughts down. I realized that my thoughts need to be written down in order for me to more fully sort through them. My life is so complicated and I have so many things going on that I don't always have time to sort throught my thoughts and feelings. I hope that as I write them down they will be easier to sort through. I want to appoligize in advance for anything that I might say that would ever been offending to anyone...I'm not the kind of person that offends on purpose. But at times when I try to speak to someone about things the words don't always come out right the first time...so I thought that if I were to write all my thoughts down and then read them over and reorganize them in my mind that it might be better in the long run and I wouldn't hurt as many ppl with my sometimes cutting words. I aslo want all of you to know that the things which I write are purely thoughts from my mind and not from my heart. If you feel so inclined I appreciate any messages that will help me sort through my thoughts.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home