Just another day...
Ugg-sometimes work can be so fun. But sometimes things are so stressful and I just don't know how to handle them. And then there are the few days like today that there is nothing for me to do and I feel like being here is wasting my time. But then I have to remind myself that this is what I get paid for. lol. So here again I find myself writing a blog. oh by the way-my laminating machine just ate my project. : ( It's ok I'll fix it...hopefully. - The only exciting thing that I think will happen today is the fact that later this afternoon I get to go floating down the river. Something that I have never done but sounds fun!! I love my friends. We do so many fun things. And I think the real reason that I love being around them is because the spirit that they have. I went to a high school that didn't always have ppl that were the best to hang out with and have as good friends. They all had so many different standards. There were a few that shared the same standards I do but I still didn't always get along with them. Now that I'm off to college I'm so excited to have ppl around that I'm comfortable with. I love the feeling of being able to feel the spirit in everything that I do...Well I have to get back to work but I'll write more later.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home