Always wanting....
Why is it that I always want things that I can't or don't have? You would think that because this happens so often in my life that I would realize to just be satisfied with what I already have. But there is something about wanting what you don't have. You can create this goal to obtain it. Lately I have found myself in various situations in which I want or jealously wish that I had something. Now the problem is how do I deal with this?? Do I just keep wishing for it and hope that someday I'll be able to obtain it? Or do I give up altogether? I really don't want to give up...This something means a lot to me and I have grown rather fond if it. In fact there is somewhat of an emotional attachment. But at the same time those around me say that if I attempt to obtain it that I risk allowing myself to get hurt. So now I have to factor into the situation...Do I really want this bad enough to risk getting hurt...But at the same time if I stop reaching for this I'd get hurt anyways. So I vote to continue. Now comes in the other part of the situation. Not knowing if what I want, wants me... I could ask, right, but somewhere inside I think I already know the answer. So now how do I gain enough of a relationship of trust with this to make it see my point of view? -- I fear that there are many other factors that play into this situation but I can't quite go into explaining them for they are too personal. -- Its a lot harder to talk about a situation without actually talking about it than I thought it would be. But hopefully as time continues this little mind and overwhelmed heart will work things out for the best. Till then all I can hope for is comfort from the fact that I have a goal to reach for. As they say "Reach for the moon and hope that you at least catch a star."


1 Comments:
I think everyone wants what they don't have. Just human nature :)
Post a Comment
<< Home