You have to fail to learn how to improve...
Life is here for us to learn how to improve everyday. We have to take it one step at a time and grow from our imperfections. Although life may not always turn out the way we want it to; we can learn to turn the turns with it and have a smooth ride ahead. Sometimes we get tired and discouraged, we fall down and feel that we can't pick ourselves up, and sometimes we just stop because we don't know what to do. When this happens, the most important thing for us to remember is that the Lord is always there for us. We just have to look to Christ and he will always be willing to help us through. There are many times in my life where I fail to see Gods hand in my life. I fail to remember that he has given me weeknesses and strengths to help and push me to improve. I just need to remember the whole picture instead of looking at just a few puzzle peices. Love can be like that for me too. I want to have the satisfaction of putting a few pieces together without remembering to wait for the whole puzzle to be put together. Don't sacrifice what you truely want for what you want right now. My ultimate goal is to get married in the temple to a worthy preisthood holder. I just need to truely learn to be patient.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home