Life
College has kept me pretty busy if you couldn't tell already by the lask of times I have written a blog since it started. Classes are fun and really push me to think and expand my mind. Now all I really need to work on is time management; getting my homework done and still having time to play. It's been over all great so far though. I have made alot of friends. And the wonderful thing about all these friends that I'm making is that they truely want to get to know me for who I am. I love being able to be myslef and have a good time. Tennis also starts. It's awesome to really get into exercising again and being able to get my game on. I hope that this year round season won't kill me off though. It's going to hard but I'm up for the challege. Well I have to get going to a meeting. Learning may not be easy but in the end it's worth it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home