Thoughts from my mind...not always from the heart.

I'm a freshmen at SVU. I'm about 5'4". Blue eyes. Dirty blonde hair. I love to play tennis. Enjoy being around friends. Always busy. Love my job. Learning to be more patient, kind, and understanding.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Learning to love with all my heart.

Yes I know that it has been a long while since I've written anything up here. My life has been rather busy and tiring. School and work and tennis consume all of my time. Oh and my boyfriend does too. I love being around him though. I always feel safe and loved. Well I also have been experiencing alot of pain lately...emotional and physical. I hurt my back last weekend when I participated in a 5 hour tournament for ladder position on the team so all week my muscles have been tense and won't relax. So I have been kinda out of it lately. lol But yeah...we are making improvement. Well I would love to write more but I have to get back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home