Thoughts from my mind...not always from the heart.

I'm a freshmen at SVU. I'm about 5'4". Blue eyes. Dirty blonde hair. I love to play tennis. Enjoy being around friends. Always busy. Love my job. Learning to be more patient, kind, and understanding.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Life...why is it so hard sometimes?

Well I have learned that I'm not very good at verbally expressing my thoughts but at the same time I really need to get them out of my head. So as a result I'm trying to use this more. Letting my thoughts out really allows me to concentrate on what's at the top of the mess inside my head. Well to start it all off.....in about 3 weeks I am having a surgery performed in order for me to breath better through my nose. I'm really scared and I don't know how to deal with it. I have also had alot of emotions that I don't know how to handle. I'm sad all the time....even when I'm wrapped in the arms of someone I love dearly. But it's not that what is around me is effecting how I'm feeling it's just me and I don't know how to deal with that. But I guess lots of ppl have problems like I do. Oh well -- I just need to remeber that the Lord knows how to fix all my problems -- I have to let him help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home